Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

One-maybe two

Posted By: shari <sanford9@optonline.net>
Date: Saturday, 17 September 2005, at 10:01 p.m.

clowns with skinny disease. Anyone tried binox? It contains salt and nitrofuazone. Label says it works on fungus and bacteria.

I used a combination of Kanacyn and Discomed (contains levamisol) which cured my last clown that showed signs of skinny. Discomed and Kanacyn are both off the market ;-( If anyone could post me one of the links to levamisol sources I'd appreciate it.

Both smaller clowns are now in the newly set up (with a bio loaded sponge, water from original tank and some mature substrate)10 gallon with an oversized HOB aquaclear filter and some of Martin's plants, a stone cave and wood. They settled in nicely and both are eating frozen blood worms and arguing over them with plenty of bumping and