Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

skinny clown update

Posted By: shari <sanford9@optonline.net>
Date: Wednesday, 21 September 2005, at 9:55 a.m.

well, my little guy is still kickin' trying to boss the other guy around, chasing him away from food. However, his gills are still flushed, though he's not breathing fast.

I think the tank is presenting a little bacterial bloom today, it's getting slightly cloudy. Could be due to the Binox. Did a 30% wc today, added some Stress Coat, and in spite of that the tank is still pee yellow from the Binox. Label says I can do another treatment on thursday after a wc. I don't know that I want to do that, some of the plants are melting a bit. I wish I could find some kanamycin...

Found an lfs nearby with some expired Discomed so I bought the last 4 boxes and added about 750mgs yesterday. I think I'll still order some levasole (have to find so