Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

New Fluval Cannister

Posted By: Martin Thoene <gkadar@sympatico.ca>
Date: Saturday, 24 September 2005, at 10:25 a.m.

I got given a sneak peak at a new Hagen catalogue the other day. I can't find any info on any of Hagen's specific country sites, but they are bringing out this absolute monster of an external cannister (forget the model designation). It would appear to be targeted at Eheims bigguns.

I should have written down the specs, but it is sized for BIG tanks and would probably make an ideal solution to providing good filtration and circulation in a large loach tank. The one thing I do remember is that it's around 21" tall!!! It's self-priming with quick disconnect, top mounted tap system and quite funky looking, being primarily black with bright orange parts. The internal filter material