Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6)

New home required for loaches living in Scotland

Posted By: Alistair <a@mckerr.net>
Date: Sunday, 9 October 2005, at 2:03 p.m.

Due to the imminent arrival of another child I've reluctantly decided to give up keeping tropical fish for the time being, meaning I need to find a home for my collection of loaches. I've been aware of this forum for many years (and I am a proud owner of one of Martin T's amazing t-shirts), so rather than simply give them away to my LFS I thought I'd see if anyone in the forum, resident in the UK wanted them.

There are 7 clowns, ranging in size from 7" to 4", 3 yo-yos each about 4" and the same age and a zebra about 3.5" long. They are all about 7 years old. All in all, I'd guess, based on size, that all together they are probably worth close on 200, but I'd rather they went to an enthusiast who will care for them and is prepared to travel to Dunblane in Scotland to collect them. In addition, you will be welcome to take your pick of anything else, including the actual 400 litre tank, stand, gravel, plants or Rena filstar 3 filter (pictures on request and unfortuantely I will have to ask for payment for these items, but I'm open to any sensible offer).

Is anyone interested?

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (6) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.